Ansemond LLC Forum Index Ansemond LLC
Find It! Keep It! forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

F0rest : we don’t know we good at Cache(A)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fifa17coins

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:33 am    Post subject: F0rest : we don’t know we good at Cache(A) Reply with quote

NiP in the ESL http://www.jackpotcsgo.de One quarter-final 1-2 lost to the Cloud 9, we talked with f0rest NiP map pool, group stage and age on the CS: GO professional players.

In the ESL One Cologne, NiP group stage has a 3-0 perfect score: respectively beat the Cloud9, G2 and mousesports. In the group match NiP is very strong, but in the quarter-finals and Cloud9 meet again to 1-2 missed the semi-finals.

Q: in the group stage you go to the 3-0 results, from the opponent to consider this is very easy to cut it? Do you think so easy?

F0rest: we did not expect to be so easy, we are not sure which map is good at. The results in the Cache, we made three straight. We do not know that this is our strong map, we played their own things, everything on the Cache are very smooth. So we are very satisfied with this result.

Q: In the knockout you once again face Cloud9, the first map Train: You first as a CT defense, made a 10-5 lead; but came to T attack, Cloud9 basically did not give you any chance. I remember shroud the success of the mess you are involved, can you talk about, what happened? How did things happen?

F0rest: One of the remnants left me and GeT_Right, we were 2V1 in the situation where shroud's position was locked in behind the six carriages. cs go Giveaways We know that locked his position, but I and GeT_Right a little communication error: how should we act: at the same time pull out scraping or sticking point drop C4. But we did not communicate in time, GeT_Right was shroud killed, and then I went to guns. I am really sure of his position, but I do not know how the 5-6 rounds of the bullet "humanoid", we missed that round, he killed me. So, that time I want to back the pot, that round is also very critical, you can change the rhythm.

Another mess is our 3V1 situation, but then I and Draken's position is very embarrassing, shroud know we are behind six trains. For the same reason, we did not communicate: how should we pull the gun at the same time, shroud at which step? In that situation, we are a little nervous, this is what I used to have little. I am usually very calm and know what to do in a particular situation. I am a little stunned, missed the opportunity to make a gun.

Q: The second map is Cache, you once again won. In the future what do you think will be, to participate in other league, in the Cache on the other team will be close to you?

F0rest: As I said before, we do not know that Cache is our strong map. I am also a bit surprised, in the training game to play Cache, the results are not so good. We still want to experiment with our map pool, we do not know our map pool, we only want to hit as many maps as possible. Therefore, ESL One Cologne is a good opportunity to test our map pool. I have to argue that our Train is also very good, we have successfully achieved a specific score, as in the T attack can not score, just because we are dealing with bad.

On the map Cobblestone, we were awkward and did not enter the rhythm of the game. We have not played some maps, such as Nuke, Inferno, Mirage. We still want to try and find out if we are good at these maps. die besten cs go seiten It will be very interesting. Hope that other teams can remove the Cache, so that we can have more opportunities to play other maps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ansemond LLC Forum Index -> Tetratile help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: